Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sun-FlowerTini (a new creation!)

It was a totally gray day today. We had 5 inches of snow, our first Winter snowfall for 2012.  It was extremely enjoyable to slow down today, hang out in the morning in our PJ's and have a leisurely breakfast.  I made a frittata with a half bag of hashbrowns, onion, green pepper, tomato, and Adobo seasoning paired with my Husband Jose's delicious coffee, which he makes for me every morning.  This post isn't about breakfast or my frittata.  Frittata's are awesome to be sure, they can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner and you can add just about anything to it.  My post today is a tribute to my Hubby, who shoveled, took me food shopping, and helped me in the kitchen.  He also created a new drink that I want to share with you!  It's absolutely perfect for a dreary day, especially when the body seems to crave vitamin C and citrus during the Winter months.  We named it the Sun-FlowerTini!




 Sun-FlowerTini

You will need

 2 parts - Grey Goose L'Orange Vodka
2 parts - St. Germain Elderflower Liquor
Juice of one Lemon
Shaker with ice


Pour Vodka and Elderflower over ice into shaker and add the juice of one whole lemon!
Shake and pour into two martini glasses!  Enjoy!


This drink is crisp and citrusy and wonderful!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments!