- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 2 cups cheddar cheese ( I used that famous extra sharp block)
- random cheese slices... ( had some left over mozzarella slices)
- Half cup Greek Yogurt (I used it all!!!) (you can use sour cream)
- One can of Lobster bisque
- 1 TBSP chives ( I love chives!)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup milk ( I used skim)
Boil macaroni noodles for 6 minutes very al dente.
Drain and toss with butter, mustard, salt and pepper, cheese, yogurt, and can of bisque.
Make sure you get a good can of lobster bisque... like Baxters, Bar Harbor, or Capt' Mariner's Seafood
Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours. Enjoy...
My Daughter says you could really "rich" this up by adding cooked lobster meat the last 15 minutes and use gruyere instead... ( When I get my hands on a lobster I will give it a try)