Today's recipe will use a very famous taco chains packet. Rhymes with Paco Fell.
Now I said I'm only using things I have in my fridge, so I haven't bought anything. This is what I have for my snack recipe today. These are so yummy and so simple, anyone can do it...
- A tomato (my last one) chopped
- Chives (1 tsp)
- Chili Powder ( I used Ancho)
- Three Packets of that Famous Taco Place sauce in Mild, Hot, or Fire (I combined)
- Canned corn (about half a cup) <------ will use the rest for dinner or soup.
- Corn tortillas (5) <--- still have some left
- About an inch of a block of sharp cheddar cheese block.. rhymes with Hacker Carol
- Oil for frying (oil can be reused again after this) Find out what's safe
- Salt to taste
Geometry was not my specialty LOL
Stack corn tortillas and cut evenly to make six sections, that's 30 chips!
I know my timestables though!
Fry the tortilla triangles in hot oil until light golden brown... about 2 minutes or so...go by color though so they will be perfect.
Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt and chili powder.
Mix together chopped tomato, corn, chives, and the three packets of Taco Sauce Packets.
Put the nachos on a plate and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top and put in microwave until cheese melts about 30 seconds, times will vary depending on microwave.
I must say these were yummy... I would should you how yummy they are. Would you like to see me eating them or would you rather not?